[NMT_Caving] Fort Stanton Trail Marking trip

David Hunter packrat at dragonsdawn.org
Thu Sep 28 19:00:53 UTC 2017

Cavers,

 	We have our first non-beginner trip in a long time! This trip
requires that you have been on at least one prior caving trip! We will be
helping the BLM mark the trail in Fort Stanton Cave on Saturday Oct 14th.
Fort Stanton is one of the largest caves in New Mexico, far larger than
any other cave the club has recently visited excepting Carlsbad Caverns.
And, right now, it is also Very Hard to get permission to enter.
 	We will leave Socorro Friday evening and return to
Socorro late Saturday evening. Let me know right away if you are
interested. Priority goes to people that can commit to going as I have to
tell the BLM how many people we have.

David Hunter