[NMT_Caving] Meeting; trip report

David Hunter packrat at dragonsdawn.org
Wed May 2 19:03:15 UTC 2018

Cavers,

 	We will have a caving club meeting at 6PM on Tuesday May 8th in
Library 212. The primary topic of discussion will be club leadership for
the fall semester. I hope plan on escaping from Socorro over the summer,
and probably won't be around to run the Caving Club. I will help out as
much as I can, though how much I can help depends on where I end up.
 	At the meeting we will also discuss doing a few trips over the
summer.

 	In other news, the trip report from our Galena King Mine tour
finally got posted:
https://www.dragonsdawn.org/nmtCaver/Galena_King_Apr_2018/index.html

David Hunter